WellAtSea is a start-up company that aims to improve the overall well-being of the seafarer by introducing continuous and sustainable organizational change, with offices in Denmark and Manila. The programs that we developed are specially designed and created by our health experts – medical doctors, physiotherapists, and psychologists. We have dedicated project coordinators for each of our clients who directly engage the fleets and make sure that the program is running effectively on board the ships.
To provide evidence-based solutions that safeguard the mental and physical wellbeing for all Seafarers, today and for future generations to come
- To be the preferred partner in building sustainable lifestyle and health change across the industry
- To inspire, engage and support individuals through their careers
- To support various Maritime organizations in building a robust workforce
- We Are Committed to Staying Relevant: Research and continued data collection allows us to adjust to the change in tides
- We Value Our Relationships: We develop relationships with our customers that make a positive difference in their workforce
- We Grow Together: We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance
- We Work as One: We help each other and our customers to go one step further than expected.